Cumberland Presbyterian Church of Loudon (before 1853)
- It was first located on Church Street in Loudon, Loudon County (but a part of
Roane County until 1870).
- The oldest session record that has survived lists the names of five persons
uniting with the church in May 1855. Those people were:
- Mr. and Mrs. J.J. BELL Mr. and Mrs. J.A. JOHNSTON Mrs. Eliza MASON.
- Reference: Loudon County Centennial Edition, The Loudon County Herald, June